50/100 LITER PILOT CRAFT BEER BREWING SYSTEM
This skid is designed for pilot and small quantity craft beer brewing.
It is integrated with complete professional functions of mashing, wort lautering, wort boiling, whirlpool, temperature control, pressure control, process control, fermentation.
Main parts are of food grade stainless steel 304 conform to ASTM standard. With this skid, the user can make various kinds of craft beers.
This system uses a 4 in 1 kettle to finish the whole wort preparing process. Inside it, there is a Temperature Probe, a Heating Element, a Filter Barrel with axis and cover.
It has inlet/Outlet at the center bottom and tangent inlet/outlet at the wall.
Fill the malt into the filter barrel and fix the filter cover. While heating the wort, circulate the wort with the pump. The wort is pumped out from tangent outlet and jet via center inlet. In this case the mashing is more efficient.
Lautering and Sparging
Rise up the filter barrel with the lifter, the wort will drop down via sieve.
Then add hot water into the grain to sparge, the barrel can be removed after Lautering operation.
The boiling temperature and time can be operated on control panel.
Whirlpool and Sediment
The system is designed with whirlpool function.
Circulate the wort with the pump, the wort is pumped out from center outlet and jet via tangent inlet, a whirlpool will be produced.
1. Control Panel - All temperature control and pump control, PLC control with touch screen is optional.
2. Lifter - Rotational, easy to remove spend grain.
3. Glycol Tank - Inside coil cooling, PU foam insulation.
4. 4 in 1 Mash Tun - Pearl Wool insulated.
5. Hot Water Tank - Inside electric heating element, PU foam insulated.
6. Fermentation Vessel - Jacket Chilling and PU foam insulated.
7. Chiller - Tecumseh brand.
8. Wort Pump - Multi-Function for wort and water.
9. Glycol Pump
10. Plate Heat Exchanger - Dual Stage.
|Operation||Manual||Semi Auto||Manual||Semi Auto||Manual||Semi Auto|
|Hot Water Tank||50L||50L||50L||50L||75L||75L|
1. Manual - With temperature PID controllers on control cabinet, operate valves manually.
2. Semi Auto - With touch screen on control cabinet, follow the instructions given by system and operate valves manually.
3. We are providing more optional configurations, please contact our engineer for assistance.